Farm School trainees

Farm School trainees
The Lucky Thirteen

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maple Syrup Mania


This just has to be it's own post.  Our dear Betsy is quite taken with maple sap and tapping and boiling.  She and Emily planned a lunch for today.  Guess what?  Maple syrup in everything!  (The video was somewhat large, so I broke it into a few sections for loading.  Enjoy!)


  Part 1

 Part 2


  Part 3


  Part 4 (to be downloaded)




    Part 5(to be downloaded)




Part 6(to be downloaded)
This morning, our group was on "Field work" which included sorting seeds into planting week packets.


2 comments:

  1. I think you meant to have a video here, but I'm not seeing it. Saw it on your fb page though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I can't get it to stick. I'm going to break it into sections and try again! Isn't it a hoot???

    ReplyDelete